Fish oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid. Our great-tasting fish oil is molecularly distilled to remove PCB’s, dioxins, and heavy metals such as lead and mercury. The process also reduces oxidation of the oil and helps keep it fresh. It also has been nitrogen flushed to preserve freshness. Our fish oil is guaranteed to comply with strict European standards for heavy metals, PCB’s, dioxins, and other unwanted compounds. Each teaspoon serving of our lemon/lime flavor fish oil contains 775 mg of EPA and 510mg of EPA.
|Calories from Fat||41||*|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g||*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g||*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Fish Oil||4492 mg||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||775 mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||510 mg||*|
- A rich source of omega-3 fatty acid.
- Molecularly distilled to remove PCB’s, dioxins and heavy metals.
- Pleasant lemon/lime taste.
- Omega-3 fatty acids endorsed by American Heart Association as good for the heart.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Nitrogen flushed to preserve freshness.