Stevia is a 100% natural sweetener with no calories. Stevia is derived from the herbaceous perennial Stevia rebaudiana which is native to rainforest areas of Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, and Paraguay. The indigenous Guarani people of Paraguay have used the leaf for almost two thousand years as a natural sweetener and also as a way of disguising the taste of unpalatable medicines.
|Stevia Leaf Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (Standardized to 90%(38.7mg) steviosides)||43 mg||*|
- Calorie-free alternative to sugar.
- Up to 300x sweeter than sugar.
- Useful for people trying to control blood sugar levels.
- Suitable for use in cooking.
- Stevia does not cause tooth decay, which is a well known and unwanted side effect of sugar.