Fish oil is a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Supplementation is necessary for those who do not get enough EFAs. Vitabase Super Omega 3 has an enteric coating that eliminates the fishy odor and bad taste that other fish oil products have. It also allows the supplement to pass into the small intestine for better absorption. This fish oil is molecularly distilled in order to remove heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. This process helps to keep it stable and fresh.
|Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols)
|Fish Oil Concentrate
- Supports a healthy heart.
- Recommended by the American Heart Association.
- Enteric coating eliminates odor and after taste.
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Carefully processed to remove any harmful elements.