Beta carotene (vitamin A) is a very valuable antioxidant found in a variety of vegetables and fruits. The body converts beta carotene to vitamin A on an as-needed basis. It is very valuable for supporting the immune system and maintaining the health of eyes, hair, and skin.
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||25000 iu||500%|
- Promotes vision and eye health.
- Contains 25,000 IU of vitamin A (as beta carotene) per softgel.
- Benefits the heart and other organs.
- Helps maintain the skin and hair.
- Supports immune function.
- Valuable antioxidant.
- Non-toxic form of vitamin A easily converted by the body as needed.