Our Buffered Vitamin C Crystals are our most concentrated form of vitamin C. This product comes from calcium ascorbate which is a non-acidic form of powdered vitamin C. It is much more gentle on the stomach and teeth than non-buffered vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that performs many different functions in the body. It is a key nutrient for maintaining a healthy immune system. Each 1/4 teaspoon of our Buffered Vitamin C Crystals provides the body with over 1000 mg of vitamin C and 100 mg of calcium as well.
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||1066 mg||1777%|
|Calcium (as calcium ascorbate)||117 mg||12%|
- Our most concentrated form of vitamin C.
- More gentle on the stomach and teeth than a non-buffered vitamin C.
- A key nutrient for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Cannot be stored in the body so must have adequate daily intake.
- Critical for basic body building functions and disease prevention.
- Important antioxidant.