Green tea is a very popular supplement in America and Asian countries have used it for centuries for its health benefits. It has been especially studied for weight loss and cardiovascular benefits. Green tea is an excellent source of catechin polyphenols (especially EGCG, a potent antioxidant). All green tea extracts are not the same. Vitabase Green Tea Extract is produced by a European company under strict quality control standards without using harsh solvents. This extract contains 50% catechins.
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camellia sinesis) (Standardized to 50%(150mg)Catechins)||300 mg||*|
- One of the most powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals and slow the aging process.
- Produced under strict quality control standards without the use of harsh solvents.
- Manufactured to supply the optimal level of 50% natural occurring catechins.
- Popular ingredient in diet pills because of its stimulant properties.
- Each capsule contains 300 mg of standardized green tea extract.