Quercetin (or quercetine) is an important member of a class of naturally occurring plant pigments known as flavonoids. The distinctive red color of some wines, onions, and apples is due to the presence of quercetin. The antioxidants of quercetin help protect body cells from free radical damage. It also provides immune system support.
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||10 mg||500%|
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus fruit extract) (Standardized to 1800 GDU/g)||50 mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||100 mg||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome extract) (Standardized to 95% Curcumin)||50 mg||*|
- Contains powerful antioxidant, anti-histamine, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Also contains vitamin C, bromelain, turmeric, citrus bioflavonoids and manganese which work synergistically to enhance the proven benefits of quercetin.
- Studied scientifically for over 30 years and proven to be safe and effective.
- Serves as a basic building block for many other members of the flavonoid family.
- Fights free radical damage.
- May significantly contribute to prostate health.